Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'M BACK...

WE ARE BACK! AND BOY DO WE NEED A VACATION FROM OUR VACATION. I WAS SO READY TO COME HOME BY DAY 3. I MISSED CALEB SO MUCH. WE HAD A BLAST. HERE ARE PICTURES OF OUR ROOM.
MONDAY, APRIL 28TH.



SOME PICTURES OF THE BOAT.








EVERY NIGHT WHEN WE GOT BACK IN FROM DINNER, WE HAD TOWEL ANIMALS WAITING FOR US.





WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30TH
WE FIRST PORTED IN PROGRESSO, MEXICO. WE WENT TO THE CORNA BEACH PARTY. ALL THE FREE DRINKS AND FOOD YOU COULD HANDLE!





THURSDAY, MAY 1ST
OUR NEXT STOP WAS IN COZUMEL, MEXICO. WE SPENT THE DAY AT A RESORT JUST LOUNGING. KEVIN WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD (SINUS INFECTION) SO WE CUT IT SHORT AND WENT BACK TO THE BOAT.

COZUMEL




FRIDAY, MAY 2ND






MARIANNA AND SERGIO. THIS IS THE COUPLE WE WERE SEATED WITH EVERY NIGHT FOR DINNER. THIS IS ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT CRUISING, THE OPPURTUNITY TO MEET AMAZING PEOPLE.

OUR WAITERS ON THE CRUISE. LORENCE AND DAMIR.

6 comments:

Nan and Dan said...

So happy to hear you had a great time!!! I am sure you are very happy to be back home :)

Tracey said...

I am so jealous! You guys look great! I love all your outfits:) Where did you get that swimsuit, I think my bikini days have past!

How did Caleb do without you?

Jaime said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pics!

mariana said...

OK!! so it took me FOREVER to figure out how to leave a comment!!!! but this blogger thingy is sooo fun!! you have actually inspired me to make one!!!

i love your blog!!! caleb is soooo cute!!!!!

it was so much fun meeting you guys and hopefully we will stay in touch!!

tons of love and visit my blog hehehe!!!

Greta Jo said...

Nat- I glad your back and had a wonderful time. I missed reading your blog.
I think we should plan a cruise with all the Guatemala blogg buddies and our children.

Becca said...

Wow - it looks like you guys had a great time! I've always wanted to go on a cruise, but I'm scared I'll be seasick. You guys are the cutest couple!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca